Worksafe BC has published guidelines for Construction employers and we take this work seriously.
We support the process by ensuring we:
- Listen to the guidance provided provincial health officers and BCCDC.
- Maintain at least 2m of distance whenever possible by revising work schedules, organizing work tasks, limiting occupancy and staggering breaks.
- Wear a face covering when physical distancing is difficult.
- Limit gatherings to less than 50 people, reduce in-person meetings and hold on-site meetings in open spaces outside.
- Provide adequate hand-washing facilities on site. Locations must be visible and easily accessed.
- Provide and maintain adequate washroom facilities (Regulation 4.85).
- Regularly clean all common areas and high touch surfaces.
- Communicate policies through training, signage and site orientation.