Costo Construction is looking for a Senior Project Coordinator to support our established residential renovation business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the administration and coordination of multiple ongoing projects from quote through to final inspection with the support of project managers and our on site teams.
- Be a key member of the office team working on the day-to-day coordination and administration of multiple ongoing projects and opportunities.
- Support the Project Managers and site teams to ensure they are set up to succeed.
- Maintain constant communication with the Project Managers.
- Work directly with project team members, suppliers and subcontractors to meet projected budgets and deadlines.
- Review and manage contracts, design specifications, invoices, shop drawings, subcontractor quotes, permit applications and follow ups with required parties in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Coordinate site meetings with clients, subcontractors, designers and compile required actions from meetings, follow up to ensure actions are completed.
- Maintain strong relationships with subcontractors, suppliers, customers, and owners to ensure needs are met in an effort to establish future business.
- Respond to all inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Research new suppliers and/or new materials and products.
- Continuously expand and update your professional knowledge and improve your skills in order to enhance individual and team production and cohesiveness.
- Leverage the company’s systems to properly coordinate and manage projects.
- Create estimates and generate proposals for clients.
- Bid projects to subcontractors, ensure bids are accurate and work with sub-trades to make changes as required.
- Collect pricing from supplier / vendors.
- Create schedules in coordination with site teams and Project Managers.
- Update schedules, add and assign tasks as required.
- Generate and manage change orders.
- Maintain subcontractor lists, contact information, WCB and insurances.
- Organize and maintain business shared drive files and paper files as required.
WE WANT TO WORK WITH . . .
- Proactive problem solvers who act with urgency.
- Direct communicators who take initiative.
- Those interested in being core members of our team.
- Those with positive attitudes and strong attention to detail.
- Versatile client focused professionals with impeccable customer service ability.
- 10 + years demonstrable experience working in residential renovations.
- Post secondary degree / certificate in construction management / estimating or related considered an asset.
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Acrobat and in-house project management software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to read and interpret drawings and specification packages.
- Strong understanding of standard construction documents / contracts / processes
- Strong analytical skills, able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- A “Get it done” mentality.
We welcome all applicants who feel they meet the above minimum criteria. Please forward your information, resume and cover letter directly to us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org